If you’re not sure about the Power-to-X potential of your company, please be in touch. We’ll assess the site and potential for you.
The options a company has for reducing emissions are not always immediately clear. Power-to-X and e-fuels are one option, but when are they applicable and feasible to implement?
Our expert services help you to evaluate possibilites for Power-to-X production, and to choose the best way forward. After our techno-economic assessment our customer is well equipped to decide on a way forward.
The exact content of an assessment is always decided in cooperation with the customer. Typically, items evaluated contain the following:
- A mapping of the operating environment and description of suitable Power-to-X technologies
- An evaluation of available material streams, such as carbon dioxide, hydrogen, synthesis gases or gasifiable materials
- Assessment of production and storage capabilities of renewable energy
- Options for end-use of produced fuel, sensitivity analyses and useage potential for process side streams
- Techno-economic feasibility assessment
- Draft of roles and responsibilities of partners of a plant project
The goal of an assessment is to create a comprehensive understanding of different options for emissions reductions and to propose the most feasible ways to move forward. After an assessment project, a next step is to consider implementing a pilot project or to commence project planning. The material produced can also be utilized as background information for any grant proposals.
Please be in touch with Q Power Director of Sales Sami Lakio to agree on a way forward in more detail!
+358 40 588 2728